For thousands of years, men have been trying to extend the length of their penises using all sorts of contraptions.
Interestingly though, it’s penis weights that seem to get the most attention, flying in the face of warnings from authoritative voices such as the UK’s NHS.
Do they work though or are they just a myth? That’s what we’ll be uncovering today.
The idea behind penis stretching is that by gradually stretching the cells in your body, it will cause them to tear and, therefore, duplicate in a process called mitosis.
Over time, the duplication of millions of cells results in the growth of the region of the body that you have been focusing on.
Penis weights work by attaching to the tip of your penis and hanging whilst in a standing position allowing the pressure of gravity to be applied.
The weights come in a range of different levels with the idea that you will start on a lower weight class and work up to heavier classes as your penis gradually increases and you get used to the tension levels.
Do They Work?
Unfortunately, there have been no clinical trials on the use of penis hangers. However, there have been testing done on the use of penis extenders which work in a similar manner and they were proven to get results.
When you combine this with the fair amount of anecdotal information online from people who use penis hangers on a regular basis, it can only be assumed that penis hangers work too.
While the answer you are probably looking for is an emphatic yes, unfortunately penis weights only work slightly. In fact, the amount of risk you will undergo in order to learn first hand, “Do penis weights work?” might even outweigh the potential benefits!
Penis enlargement weights can, and should, help increase the length and girth of your penis. But like I mentioned before, the process will only work if done correctly. Your penis is made of a sponge-like tissue that expands with blood. Not only does your penis lack the proper amount of muscle needed for significant penis girth and length gains, but hanging heavy penis enlargement weights from it can cause serious, permanent damage to your favorite organ.
In summary, to answer the question “Do penis weights work?”, I would have to go with a strong maybe, but only when done properly. If you are a beginner, I recommend you check out my advanced list of safe and practical penis exercises for girth and length. If you are an advanced penis exerciser, then continue on and read more about penis weights.
Pros & Cons
- You Can Easily Log Your Results — Unlike with regular penis enlargement exercises, penis weights exercises can be done in a very controlled manor i.e. you can easily tell when your body is ready to increase resistance (like working out any other body part). Pro tip: Keep a journal and log your results there.
- Penis Weights Are Hands Free — Once the penis weights are strapped on tight, you are free to use your hands for other tasks.
- Requires Consistency — If you do not use your penis weights daily (perhaps every other day), you are likely to just get a stronger penis, not a longer and wider penis.
- Requires Privacy — Unless you think nobody on the subway will notice that you have a dumbbell hanging between your legs.
- There’s A Major Injury Risk — Penises are generally not programmed to perform these kinds of penis exercises, especially if you are a beginner! If you concerned about the potential risks associated with using penis weights, I recommend you check out my master list of penis exercises for length and girth instead.
Issues With Penis Weights
Although some people swear by their use, there’s a valid reason for authoritative government websites to warn against them.
You see, if you hang these weights to the end of your penis, then there’s a fairly high chance that the weight distribution will be uneven.
This means that even though the device is technically working, the issue becomes more about possible complications.
There have been numerous comments from men who have tried penis weights and ended up with a curved penis. Some have even suffered nerve damage in their penis, preventing them from getting the same pleasure levels as before.
What To Do Next
Head over to this section of the website